Terms & Conditions
Sydney Ocean Adventures tours:
1. The tours outlined are operated by Sydney Ocean Adventures in conjunction with restaurants, accommodation venues and other suppliers as nominated in the tour description.
2. Whilst Sydney Ocean Adventures will use its best endeavours to deliver the product or service advertised, we reserve the right to alter the method of transport, route traveled, services provided for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to weather, vessel or equipment unserviceability, operational conditions or requirements. Sydney Ocean Adventures will not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred as a result of any delays, cancellations or alterations arising from this clause.
3. Where Sydney Ocean Adventures does not operate a section of a tour, or directly provide a service incorporated as part of the tour (hereinafter called ‘tour inclusions') then the company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury occasioned to any person or property as a result of any such tour inclusion undertaken during the tour whatsoever or howsoever the same may be caused whether as a result of negligence or otherwise.
4. Sydney Ocean Adventures can give no guarantee of exact times of arrival or departure of any service and will not be liable for failure to make connections to other services.
5. The company reserves the right to vary the price of any tour as a result of any significant increase in fuel prices, or other related supplier tariffs.
6. Passengers are reminded that personal belongings are carried entirely at the passengers own risk.
48 hours or greater no charge. Less than 48 hours or no-show 100% charge. In the event that unsafe weather conditions or unscheduled maintenance cause the cancellation of your tour then you will be offered a refund or reschedule.